Friday 30 December 2011

Gingerbread men: little surprises

I can now reveal the project I was working on before Christmas (I assume everyone will have received and opened their little surprises by now)! And as usual they were little... I don't seem happy unless I am miniaturising something!

 I made and embroidered miniature felt gingerbread men...


... which I sent as Christmas cards. I hope that they will be reused as tree decorations and enjoyed in Christmasses to come.


 


  Sadly we didn't have a Christmas tree this year so the money tree had to stand in! My parents took this photo of their gingerbread man on their tree...

 

... he looks quite happy there I think! 

If anyone else would like to send me a picture, I'll add it on.


2 comments:

  1. We love our little gingerbread man and he will have a starring role on our tree from now on...!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Gingerbread Men look adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...