Friday 13 April 2012

Online selling

I promised to let you know what I'd been up to once motivation returned. So here goes....

I have started selling on Folksy! Yay!

I was going to post this when I had finished the slightly tortuous job of listing all the items I've made. 

But I have made a sale! Only a small one, but a sale is a sale. 

So, since the shop is out there already, I can't really hide it from you anymore, can I?

So far there are notebooks...


...hairclips...



 ...and bracelets.


I'll let you know when I've listed the other bits and pieces. And I suppose there should really be some bears on there somewhere....

I'd really appreciate it if you could visit the shop and let me know what you think!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...