Monday 21 May 2012

CRAFTfest: June 2012

I have signed up to take part in the the June CRAFTfest: an online craft event with, so far, over 150 stalls! 

I'm really looking foward to it. I'm hoping it'll be a great networking opportunity and I might even manage to get to grips with the dreaded Twitter!

Here's the poster:


During the event, CRAFTfest will take over the Creative Connections site to become one giant online craft fair. You will be able to see what people have for sale, chat with the makers and more.

If you would like a stall then you need to visit this site - but hurry, all stalls must be booked by the 25th May!

Getting so excited! Just hope I can get enough stock finished to make the most of the opportunity! It would be lovely if you could make it over to the site at some point during the week!

1 comment:

  1. I saw this advertised! Good luck with it and dont worry about Twitter! Its easier than it looks! When you get set up on Twitter, follow me @mishelflo and ask me any questions if you get stuck:)
    michelle x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...